Current Problems of Psychiatry
The quarterly „Current Problems of Psychiatry” is a continuation of yearbook "Research on Schizophrenia" and is intended for a wide group of psychiatrists and clinical psychologists.
The quarterly is a reviewed scientific journal of international scope, publishing original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, letters to the editor and book reviews.
The aim of the "Current Problems of Psychiatry" is providing a wide audience with scientific works, representing a significant contribution to the development of psychiatry and clinical psychology.
The Editors of Current Problems of Psychiatry use the internet platform to register new articles.
The authors should submit papers for the journal Current Problems of Psychiatry via the internet platform (www.edytor.umlub.pl)
The journal was positively assessed by a specialist team appointed by the Minister of Science and Higher Education for assessment of scientific journals and obtained 20 points in the list of scientific journals announced in the notice of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education on 31st July 2019.
Current Problems of Psychiatry is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Medical Bibliography/Polish Medical Library
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
ISSN - 2081-3910
e-ISSN - 2353-8627